Is it possible to have tummy tuck, breast lift (no implants) and Brazilian butt lift done together?

I realized it is a lot and the recovery process will be a lot to handle. But if it is possible can it be done?

Including a Brazilian Butt Lift with a Mommy Makeover

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations. 
Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

What combinations are possible with mommy makeover?

All of the operations that you list can theoretically be performed at one time. Whether or not this is in your best interest depends upon your size, Your health, and the efficiency of the surgeon.

Mommy Makeover - Combining Procedures?

Thank you for your question. It is possible to combine all of these procedures in one surgery, but I would not recommend it. I would stage the procedures with liposuction and BBL first, followed by tummy tuck and breast lift. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps and good luck!

Tummy Tuck, Breast, and Brazilian Combination

It is possible, and I often combine these procedures as one operation, provided you have the appropriate aftercare and attention for your comfort and safety. 

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

BBL with Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck

Yes, it is possible. However, you will need to be assessed in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine whether or not doing all of these together is a safe option for you specifically. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  In short, yes it is possible.  However, you will need to be seen in person by a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery to determine what would be both best and realistic for you.  He or she also must have experience in and be comfortable with performing these three procedures together.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

I would not recommend it. A Brazilian butt lift requires that you lay on your tummy for recovery while a TT and a breast lift requires you to lay on your back. I don't believe you would be able to manage laying on your sides for that extended period of time without compromising results or sleep. I tend to stage procedures to achieve the best possible result in each.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Can I do it all (at once!)?

Mommy makeover surgery is usually a combination of procedures. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is qualified to perform EACH of them. Now, as far as your being a candidate--- consult a board certified plastic surgeon to learn whether you are a candidate. It's a several hour long operation to have it all performed at once. For a healthy woman, it can be done and you should expect about 5 hours of surgery. There are inherent risks with an operation of that duration, as there are with ALL surgical operations. You should be in good health; if any medical problems are present, these should be stabilized (high blood pressure or diabetes, for example). Plan sufficiently for the post-operative recovery period as this may take several weeks to fully recover.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Hello dear, thanks for your post. Mommy Makeover is a surgery, or surgeries that help a woman look and feel more like she did prior to pregnancies and childbirth. Typically, the procedure consists of a tummy tuck and some kind of breast surgery. Possibly a breast augmentation, a breast lift, or a lift and an augmentation together. I would suggest that prospective patients look at mommy makeover before and after photos in addition to seperate before and after images of tummy tucks, breast augmentation and breasts lifts to see more of a plastic surgeons' work.

I recommend to to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy Makeover

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in BBL, breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#breastlift #tummytuck #brazilianbuttlift 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon