Hi my top lip on one side hangs out. Due to a accident , what can I do so I could fix the problem. (photos)

My top lip hangs out from one side only. It's really uncomfortable talking to me with a lip like that . I need to know what can I do to fix the problem, and about how much it would be. Or if it can even be something done .it's been a year already

Lip scar

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing a scar revision. This is usually done as an office procedure under local anesthesia. You will need to avoid chewing on the fresh scar after the procedure.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Upper Lip Scar Revisionj

You need to have a scar revision done on it to realign the mucosal edges. This will solve the mucosal hanging of the upper lip that youbhave.