2nd time doing hair transplant. But no results show. 2nd transplant was 11,17, 2015? (Photo)

Two transplant failures

Assuming that your doctor knows what he is doing, I would worry about you having a disease called diffuse alopecia areata. To make such a diagnosis, you would need a biopsy of the scalp.  I

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It may take over a year to see results. If you don't see results, after a year it may be a failed hair transplant.

It may take over a year to see results.  If you don't see results, after a year it may be a failed hair transplant.  You may want to follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bad Results from Hair Transplant

There are 2 important things to consider when having a hair transplant. First, see a trusted full time hair restoration surgeon to see if you are a good candidate for hair transplantation. I.E. Make sure that you are not suffering from a condition that would preclude you from hair transplantation. Secondly, great hair transplant results are not an accident. It comes from years of dedication to methods of insuring great results, artistic hair line design, caring for grafts during extraction, dissection and placing. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Medicine

Since this is a medical procedure and not every procedure produces results, it is possible to have a transplant and not get growth.  However, it is rare.  The best thing to do is go in for a follow up and talk to your doctor directly.  From the pictures, it does look like you have a tougher scalp to get results from with thinner hairs and hair density.  Did you get FUT or FUE?

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist