I'm thinking of going bigger next year. Would 550cc look big on me? (Photo)

I got my BA almost 2 months ago, I had 450cc unders HP. I am 5'2, 118 lbs. I wanted to look like a full D, I kinda look like a small D but I fit in a 34DD (it's confusing). I love my size right now but I would like to be a little bit bigger, would 550cc be too big on me? Thanks!

Larger implants

Thank you for your question, although your question is a subjective one.  You do not look like a small D.  If I were to have guessed, I would say you were a DD which is exactly the size bra you fit in now.  The decision to go larger or not is really up to you.  Although your breasts look great with the 450 cc implants, you may not think so.  Just remember that the larger the implants, the more potential problems you may have down the road.  Problems can include back, neck and shoulder discomfort, drooping of the breasts, and thinning of the tissue and skin of the breasts.  Before you consider a revision augmentation with larger implants, be sure to speak with your plastic surgeon about these issues.  Hope this helps!

I'm thinking of going bigger next year. Would 550cc look big on me?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Having said that, based on the photograph, it seems that you have achieved a "larger" breast augmentation outcome; I would caution you about utilization of larger breast implants.  Keep safety considerations and avoidance of complications, as your first priority.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Stop now

There is no way you are DD. You are bigger then that. You have a great result and are risking a lot to go up in size. Be happy and enjoy the wonderful result you have!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Increasing Implant Size by 100 cc's.

Hello, and thanks for the question and the photo. Though it is difficult to assess things completely without a physical examination, my first instinct is to advise you to stay at 450. You have nice results with a very full look complemented by your slim waistline, but this implant is already fairly large, given your frame and weight. A larger implant will lead to thinning of the tissues that cover the implant as well as placing more stress on the skin. This could lead to the implants dropping over time. With each breast augmentation, we have to think about how the breasts will look in 5 or 10 years, not just 5-10 months. 
Again, without an exam I can't be completely sure, but from your height, weight, and photo I would say that 450 cc's is at (or even a little beyond) your maximum.
Hope this helps!