Tthermage cooling tip stopped mid treatment.

While my Thermage testament was being administered the wand stopped abruptly and the nurse said as she lifted a small canister that the cooling spray was out and she proceeded to change bottles and do my other check. Can you explain if all was safe when this happened? Meaning no harm to a pulse administered to me. It also seemed like she did more passes on the other check after this happened. I may be wrong.

Cooling and Thermage

Routinely the cryogen needs to be replaced during Thermage.  I would not be concerned at all with this occurrence.  Please consult an expert in Thermage for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green