Is this swelling? I'm 6 weeks post op from a open revision rhinoplasty (Photo)

I have a small slight bump on the right side of my nose and the bridge of my nose looks wide, which the bridge was narrowed again and shaved down.

Recovering from rhinoplasty and evaluating your result

Recovering from rhinoplasty is a healing process. Part of that process is waiting for swelling to go down to see your result. 

In the first 6-8 weeks the majority of swelling will go down. Over the next 6-9 months you'll experience a downward trending rollercoaster of swelling going up and down depending on your exposure to heat, sun, or salt. At one year, you're close to your final result; however, the nose is known to continue healing and refining by very small amounts for years after that. At 6 weeks, you're almost done the first phase of healing.

The swelling commonly goes down in an uneven way. First one side and then the other goes down, which may give the appearance of a crooked nose until the other side catches up. The tip is the last area to settle down. It's important to follow your surgeon's instructions and keep your follow-up appointments so your surgeon can track your progress toward a safe and happy outcome. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon