There is still a little swelling, but how much longer exactly will the swelling be there? (Photos)

I just had ptosis surgery on my eyelid a week ago and my black eye is gone but my eye looks the exact same as it did before surgery. Their is still a little swelling but how much longer exactly will the swelling be their?

Concerned 1 week post op with swelling following ptosis surgery

Thank you for sharing your concerns and photo. It takes at least 6 weeks to fully heal from ptosis surgery. As scar tissue forms, the tissue tightens which can elevate the eyelid further. Follow up with your doctor at that point.
Good luck,