How is swelling for Alarplasty? It's been 5 mths and my nose still feels and look swollen and very tingly. (photos)

However this is my 3rd Alarplasty surgery in the last 3years first time was February 2014, 2nd time June 2014& last time February 2016. Do you think this plays a big part in my recovery time?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-