Can I be in the sun for an hour and a half on 5th day after VI Peel?

I got a VI PEEL on Tuesday 07/21/2015, this is my second time getting one. There's a special occasion coming up on Sunday 07/26/2015 that requires me to be in the sun for about an hour and a half, I will be wearing sunglasses and a sun hat to minimize sun exposure. By that day I'm pretty much done peeling, but would it be okay for me to attend???

Sun after Vi-Peel

Being in the sun following a Vi-Peel can be dangerous, especially less than one week out. I would recommend avoiding the sun all together, if possible. However, if this is an event that you must attend then I would take extra precautions wearing a 50 sunscreen that is a broad spectrum with UVA and UVB protection. As with any peel it's best to consult with your skin care specialist on advice for post procedure instructions.

VI Peel and Sunprotection

If you have hat, sunscreen, and glasses you should be fine.  Consider adding heliocare as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.