Need a smaller waist, never had that hour glass figure or much volume in butt area. Can I achieve that through surgery? (Photo)

Hello, I am in need of a breast lift, liposuction and fat transfer to butt. I have three question; First, do I qualify for a breast lift with no scar under my nipple. I read some women qualify and some don't depending on the sagging of the breast. Second, do I actually need a tummy tuck to get a flatter stomach or could I just do liposuction (2 c-sections horizontal) Also, I am 5'6 189 lbs, would I need to lose weight and how much? Last question pricing? Amy (in need of a new body).

About the Mommy Makeover with Augmentation Mastopexy

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. Now, the intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.

In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.
Always talk to a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues and concerns. Information that you read online may not apply to your situation. Make sure your surgeon is boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

Hourglass figure

You will need a sequence of operations and I would begin with your breasts first.I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift™.The areolas can be reduced to the size desired, breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.After the breasts, I would recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.The mesh increases the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall resulting in a more hourglass figure, early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight.After the abdomen and additional weight loss, I recommend fat transfer.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

The right candidate for a mommy makeover

Mommy makeover candidates are those women who desire an improved shape to their breasts. This can include a breast lift with or without breast implants and sometimes a reduction. For the belly portion, a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or even circumferential tummy tuck can give you the look that you want. Thanks for your question!

Need a smaller waist, never had that hour glass figure or much volume in butt area. Can I achieve that through surgery?

I think that a tummy tuck with breast lift and liposuction with the Brazilian buttlift would be a nice change for you. Find an expert in all of these procedures who has great before and after pictures and great reviews.

Need a small waist, never had that hour glass figure or much volume in butt area. Can I achieve that through surgery?

I believe you would be a good candidate for a mommy makeover type of procedure.  To help you determine if your expectations are in line with what can be achieved, ask your surgeon to show you pre and post op photos of similar patients as yourself.  With regard to your specific questions; it may be possible to avoid the vertical scar of an anchor type of mastopexy in your case.  Please note ther still would be a scar that runs around the areola and in the fold under the breast.  With regard to your abdomen, I don't believe you will be pleased with a liposuction alone and I think you wold benefit from a full abdominoplasty along with flank and upper mid abdomen liposuction.  

Diet and exercise are always a good idea both before and after surgery.  I would suggest you try to get down to a  weight that you can maintain rather than shoot for a specific number.  Check with your primary doctor for advice on a plan that would work for you.  Costs of these procedures can vary, but you can plan on a cost in the $15,000 to $20,000 range. Best wishes, Dr Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

You definitely need a breast lift which will require an incision around your areola and a vertical incision from the areola to your breast crease.  A tummy tuck would give you the best result on your abdomen and liposuction of your flanks can restore the hourglass figure and the fat could bed utilized for grafting to your buttocks.  You  need to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon preferably a member of the aesthetic society and explore your options following a physical exam.

What do I need?

From the photographs provided, you appear to be a candidate for breast lifts (mastopexies), an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and perhaps liposuction with or without fat transfer tot he buttocks.  You will likely need a vertical scar from the areola to the crease under the breast as well as along the crease under the breast.  Liposuction of the abdomen alone will not likely give you a "flat" stomach since the muscle will not be tightened.  Liposuction will remove some of the bulk and this fat can be used to transfer to the buttocks if you wish and are a candidate for fat transfer.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

From the photos it certainly looks like you would be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. A full Tummy tuck, full breast lift and fat graft to the butt will address your areas of concern. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation and more details. The key to long standing success is to be at a stable weight. Make sure your lifestyle is such that you don't gain the weight back after if you do have surgery or you will likely be unhappy, this is also important in maintaining a stable result when fat grafting. If you can get your weight as low as possible the risks of healing from a tummy tuck will go down significantly. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon and your location but total costs (surgeons fee, anesthesia and OR) can be between 15k-25k, good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Hour glass figure

Recommend fat grafting to buttocks, major abd-plasty with laser/ultrasonic lipo/laser lipo back and bra strap fat. Need a major breast reduction with lillipop scar or small anchor

Steven K. White, Sr., MD
Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon

It is always best to reach your ultimate best weight. Once you're there--I would recommend mastopexy ( breast lift ), abdominoplasty ( Tummy Tuck) with flank liposuction. First of all--- there is no such a thing as a breast lift without a scar--- any surgical procedure requires an incision. For your specific case the incision will be around your areola, down to inframammary fold and across the fold-- like an upside down letter T. This will give you the perkiest breasts. Best, to schedule in person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon