Can I get smaller implants? I feel like the ones I have protude too much.

I got 350cc hp implants 2 yrs ago. Can I get them changed for smaller implants that fit my body better? I am tall and thin.. 5'7 and 115lbs. Is it too late or should I wait to change them smaller when I have kids?

Can I get smaller implants

The short answer is yes. You will probably need a moderate rather than high profile implant to keep an appropriate diameter. Selecting
a good plastic surgeon involves many choices. RealSelf is a good place to start
but I would do much more research. First you want to make sure you are
selecting  a surgeon board certified by The American Board of Plastic
Surgery. Any doctor can call themselves a "cosmetic surgeon" and most
will be board certified in something, just not plastic surgery. I would look
for someone who is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic
Surgery (ASAPS). This goes a step beyond ASPS as member surgeons must
specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery and be recommended by their peers. You
should also only consider plastic surgeons who have local hospital privileges
and who operate in accredited facilities, not in their office. Also make sure
they only use board certified anesthesiologists. I would then look at reviews
on RealSelf and Google. Also look at their website to see if they have many
post op photos you like. Schedule several consultations and see which doctor
and staff seems to be a fit for you. Ask to talk with previous patients who
have had the surgery you are considering. Anyone good will have a list of them. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Can I get smaller implants?

Thank you for your question.  If you feel that your breasts protrude too much or are too large, you can certainly switch your implants for smaller ones.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Can I get smaller implants?

You should definitely be able to change to a lower profile implant, which will provide you with a more natural breast contour than your current high profile implants.  Determining exactly what will be involved, and how you will look following the procedure, will require an in person consultation.  With the information you obtain at the consultation, you will be able to determine when you feel would be the best time to proceed with the revision.
I recommend that you consult with board-certified plastic surgeons who are experienced at performing breast augmentation revisions, who will be able to evaluate you and help you understand your options.

Craig S. Rock, MD

Downsizing implants

most definitely! decreasing size is usually simpler than you think. it actually can be done in the office setting under local anesthetic! but an in-person exam is required to give you an idea of what is the best option for you.
Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. Morales ABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Can I get smaller implants?

Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.  
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "fit my body better" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.