Is this scar a keloid or hypertrophic scar? (Photo)

Hi, I had a procedure done to remove a keloid I had on the back of my head 4 months ago. It was cut off, and I tried to treatments to help fluorouracil and I steroid topical ointment. It's not lumpy like it was last time it's pretty flat I'm just seeing if the keloid has come back or if this is another type of scarring.

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

I suggest seeing an expert, keloids needs to be treated with injections and lasers. Hair transplantation may be needed later for hair growth.  Best, Dr. Emer.