Salicylic acid home care versus AHA: cell renewal. Any suggestions?

I know SA is oil soluble and most AHA are water soluble, except mandelic acid which is water and oil soluble. some use AHA not just for acne but sensitive skin to exfoliate. but I read studies that are in nc saying 1-2% SA does not like 5-8% AHA have cell renewal. studies in NCBI say it has no mitotic activity . what does that mean and it true? and studies state it thins the epidermis but wont thicken it. again not talking about peels but home care. thank you

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I suggest skin care with peels, lasers, and microneedling/PRP to get rejuvenation and prevention.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.