What do I need to get rid of this skin? (Photos)

I hate it ima WL patient lost about 100 pounds I'm suppose to travel to Domnican republic to get tt, Lipo n BBL but I'm wondering do I have more skin than fat

What do I need to get rid of this skin?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your desired look, You need a tummy tuck to get rid of your extra skin.

Tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. You are a good candidate for tummy tuck, liposuction to the waist and back along with Brazilian butt lift to optimize your overall shape.  Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to get a beautiful flat abdomen, and to maximize feminine curves.  For the abdomen a tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen.  Liposuction to the back and waist will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. You could also do Liposuction to the arms and thighs to lean these areas as well.  Then refine the fat removed during liposuction and then inject into the buttocks to create a nice round shape.  Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

In order to get rid of this excess skin, I would recommend a full tummy tuck.  It is difficult to determine how much fat you have based on the photos.  An examination by your surgeon is highly recommended.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL and tummy tuck

Based on your pictures, you have a lot of excess skin like most massive weight loss patients and you will need a full tummy tuck with removal of excess skin for best results. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Full tummy tuck, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD