Do I need a revision and lift? (Photo)

Hello, I am 27 yr, 5'5" and weigh 140lbs very active female. I had a submuscular BA 9 yrs ago. 450-475cc bringng me to a full D... I have a 3 year old daughter whom I breast fed for 2 years... It's been a full year since I've stopped BF... My breast look horrible, not only do they sag but my breast and areola are extremely enlarge. I would like smaller breast (full C) and areola...

Revsion and Lift

Thank you for your question. A breast lift would decrease the size of your breast as well as make your areola smaller. Cup sizes are dependent on where you purchase your bras. The best option is to schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and come up with a plan that is designed for you.  

Revsion and Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Do You Need a Revision and a Lift

A Breast #Lift to #tighten loose skin is often recommended to better optimize the end result of an #augmentation or #revision. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

Other factors which contribute to the outcome are #shape and #profile.  The #profile is determined by the amount of #projection versus roundness that the you desire, as well as the #size of the implant and size of your chest. Also, the placement or incision location will also have an effect on profile. 
Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome. Another element to a satisfying result of your #augmentation is realistic #expectations. Talk to your surgeon at greater length and be sure to view before and after pictures and reviews beforehand to gain more reassurance of the procedure.

Do You Need a Revision and a Lift

Breast Lift

Good morning!

After 2 years of breastfeeding it is time for a tuneup! I would recommend a breast lift and an implant exchange for High Profile silicone gel implants- you may stay the same size or change sizes. This will also lift your nipple position and reduce your areolar size!

I have attached a link to my breast revision photo gallery for your review- hope it helps!

Breast Lift

Good morning!

Breast revision

A breast lift can improve the shape of your breasts and make the areola smaller at the expense of scars. These scars tend to fade with time. Either smaller breast implants can be used or a breast reduction with the lift can give you a better shaped breast. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination to discuss your options. Best of luck

Breast revision

Breast Augementation, Then Breastfeeding

It seems like your breast skin and areola have stretched to a point you ar enow unhappy. A breqast lift with or without a new, smaller implant is your best option if you do not mind the scars.

Revision

I agree with others that most aesthetic breast would be smaller implant with lift (with vertical component) if you are willing to accept the incisions.  Make sure you see pictures and/or speak with other patients of your chosen BCPS!!

Revision

Do I need a revision and lift?

I think a breast lift and a reduction in implant size would be in order for you to achieve a good aesthetic appearance. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation and to discuss your options.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a revision and lift?

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant downsizing and lift

Based on your photos and your desires, you would likely benefit from replacing your larger implants with smaller implants (maybe 300-350cc) and having a vertical breast lift at the same time. The vertical breast lift (lollipop lift) will raise your nipple position and can decrease the size of your areola. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person to be thoroughly examined for more detailed information.

Dr.Bruno

Breast implant downsizing and lift

Dr.Bruno

Do I need a revision and lift?

Thank you for the question and picture. Yes, I think that you have answered your question; you will likely benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve breast re augmentation and mastopexy surgery. My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Do I need a revision and lift?

Belated mastopexy over breast implants.

From the photographs it looks as though you do have ptosis of the breast. If you're pleased with the implants in their soft and natural the mastopexy can be performed leaving those implants alone.

Belated mastopexy over breast implants.