Is it possible to replace these teeth with fake ones? (Photos)

I really want to get braces but my dentist said since my jaw has already developed (I'm 18) I would have to get jaw surgery before getting braces. I'm not sure if my insurance would cover that and recovery takes 3-4 months, I've heard. I don't want to do that since I am about to begin college. So would I be able to replace these 2 teeth with implants/fake teeth? they really bother me and feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Dental Implants

Because you're so young, I would have an orthodontic consultation to consider closing the spaces rather than replacing the space with dental implants. You can ask the orthodontist if it would be feasible for you to close the spaces now and still have jaw surgery later if you still needed to. Good luck!

Closing Spaces

Dental implants are not the option in this case.  I would correct the best that you can with orthodontics, but not do anything as extensive as surgery if you do not have to.  Best of luck.  

Orthodontics

It is true that jaw surgery may give you the ideal result. However, braces may improve the overall situation enough to have it no longer bother you. Removing these teeth and placing implants is not the answer. I suggest talking to an orthodontist to see if your desires can be met.