How can I remove this scar and dark spot? (Photo)

Scar and Dark Spots

Thank you for posting your question. There are many options for treating dark spots. Hydroquinone bleaching cream can help lightening them. IPL intensive pulse light treatments can also help lightening scars and making them less noticeable. As of now, I recommend putting on sunscreen and avoiding sunlight exposure to reduce further hyperpigmentation. An in-person consultation with an experienced physician will help you determine the best treatment option for your specific needs. Best of luck. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brown spot removal with lasers, peels, microneedling/prp and skin care

This can be improved with a combination of peels, lasers, microneedling/prp and skin care for skin brightening. I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.

How can I remove this scar and dark spot?

Hello Carlota ea,

When it comes to scar revision there are various treatments depending on how the scar looks, where it's located, and how old the scar is.  Your dark spots appear to have a pattern suggesting a procedure or product caused this.  I would recommend you have an in person evaluation to determine what happened and what can be done to minimize the risk of permanent scarring.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon