Hello all, I have a question. Should I wait until after kids to proceed with the BBL Procedure?

Should I wait until after kids to proceed with the BBL procedure?

BBL before or after kids

Thank you for your question. Usually 70% of the fat transferred will stay forever. You should be fine having kids even after having a BBL.

Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

BBL before/after kids

Thank you for your question. Because most of the fat that was transferred survives, it should be okay to get a BBL before children and enjoy the results. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Waiting until after children

there is no particular good reason to wait until after you have your children for this procedure.

I suggest enjoying the benefits of the procedure now as opposed to waiting.
Women's bodies are changed, the claims substantially, from pregnancies.
After having had children many women may benefit from other procedures more such as an abdominoplasty.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Many patients have liposuction and BBL prior to having kids. 
Los Angeles, CA..............

Body contouring after children

If you are planning on having children in the near future then it is best to wait to undergo body contouring procedures after childbirth, as your weight will fluctuate. Best, Dr. Yegiyants 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon