I'm looking for a PS who performs drainless Tummy tucks in Houston, TX. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm within my target weight (5'3" 134 pounds) and don't feel like I would need liposuction, though I'm not sure if that makes a difference :).
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Best to Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Houston, Texas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your #drainless tummy #tuck procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Seeking the right doctor and gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.