I'd like to know which procedure(s) would be best to achieve my goal and what the prices would be. (photo)

The photo with the blue background is my goal. I'm looking for an hour glass figure with reasonable hips and believable butt and of course a slim waist with no pouch. I'm willing to travel for the right Surgeon. I was thinking lipo and fat transfer but suggestions are welcome and needed 

I'd like to know which procedure(s) would be best to achieve my goal and what the prices would be.

Liposuction of the trunk with fat transfer to the buttocks along with tummy tuck would be a reasonable approach to get the best result based upon the pictures submitted.

I'd like to know which procedure(s) would be best to achieve my goal

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your photos you will be a great candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift, this procedure offers the advantage that it takes extra fat in abdomen, waist, hips and back, outlining your figure and this same fat is injected into your back. The process greatly reduces rejection rates and eliminating many risks.

The price of this procedure will depend on each area, the most importante is choose a certified plastic surgeon to make your procedure.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL Procedure

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and your pictures. I would say that you are a good candidate for a bbl, in which fat is taken out with liposuction and then grafted into buttocks and sometimes hips, in order to make an hourglass shape in your figure. It is probable that you would need a tummy tuck in which your extra skin in your abdomen is resected and your abdominal muscle wall is repaired so you can get a flat tummy afterwards.

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Price varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

I would recommend an in person consultation.  Based on the photos, you are a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer procedures.  But, more information is needed to determine the best treatment for you. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon