Are there plastic surgeons in Houston who do The Composite Facelift pioneered by Dr. Sam Hamra?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Through computer imaging and the consultation process, the various facelift methods, which includes the mini facelift, MAC lift, deep layer, multi layer, and SMAS facelift, can be demonstrated on the patient’s image to evaluate the best options for a patient.Wish you all the best,Dr. Henry Mentz
Composite face lift
- Dr. Hamra is in practice in Dallas.
- You can either see him in person or ask his office for a referral to someone in Houston.
You might also like...
My cheeks, which weren't addressed in my first surgery, are sagging and deflated.
If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.
My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
- very small incisions
- minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
- can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
- no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
- excess fat can be removed
- excess skin removed
- cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
- most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.