Options for face rejuvenation? (photos)

I'm 24 years old, but my skin makes me look like I'm 40. Can someone please tell me how fix this? I'm so humiliated I don't even want to go grocery shopping anymore.

Skin Rejuvenation (non-surgical) - Combination of Treatments Needed

The best treatment for skin rejuvenation and prevention depends upon an individual’s skin type, age, ethnicity, sun exposure, and overall health. In order to give you an accurate treatment plan, a consultation is required to properly assess your skin. I recommend  a healthy lifestyle: a diet high in fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes and fish; eight to ten hours of sleep nightly; limiting alcohol intake other than the occasional glass of red wine; and regular exercise.

An important step for all skin types is sun protection including the use of daily sunscreen, sun hats and sunglasses, all of which help prevent aging and sunburns. 

When it comes to rejuvenating and prevention treatments, a combination of treatments are available including cosmeceuticals (skin care products including ZO® Skin Health or ZO® Medical, Skinceuticals® or Glo-Minerals®), neurotoxins (Botox®, Xeomin®), dermal fillers (Restylane®, Juvederm®, Esthelis®, Belotero®, Emervel®, Radiesse®), skin resurfacing procedures (laser resurfacing with CO2 laser, Er:YAG laser, Fraxel DUAL®, PicoSure® FOCUS Lens Array or OBAGI® controlled depth chemical peel) and other devices such as Ultherapy® can be used. 

These are advanced techniques so be sure to get an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon consultation for recommendations and treatment options.

Calgary Dermatologist

Consult for expectations and aims....

All aspects of face rejuvenation is to improve skin texture, tone and volume. It is important to understand the patient and their goals and expectations, and hence a formal consult with a detailed examination is needed. From the photo, your skin texture is great, you have virtually no static wrinkles... possibly volume replacement and cheekbones is what I suggest. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Face rejuvenation

Hello cupcake0526,

Thank you for posting your question. It hard to truly assess your skin from the photos. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist to be evaluated and come up with a treatment plan. There are many options for skin rejuvenation including chemical peels, IPL treatments, Botox, laser resurfacing, etc. By meeting with a physician in person they will be able to direct you to the best plan for your skin. Hope this helps!

Dr. Michael J Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

BBL + Microneedling

Thank you for your question. There are a few options for the aging/health of your skin. I would first recommend is a series of photofacials which stops the aging gene in your body, at the same time targeting any pigmentary issues. This can be done every 6 weeks with a treatment of microneedling in between. Microneedling is collagen induction therapy which works by causing repeated injury to the skin with microneedles.

Kian Karimi, MD, FACS

Face Rejuvenation at Young Age -- Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, Viva, Fillers, Eclipse Micropen, PRP

There are many options for rejuvenation at a young age including fillers, botox, and lasers or radiofrequency.  I suggest a formal consultation with a well trained cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.