What is the best option to close the gaps between my top 4 incisors and enlarge my peg lateral? (photos)

I would like to spend the least amount of money as possible so I would like to know which options are the best so I can check if my insurance covers it. Apart from being a peg lateral, my top left incisor is slightly pushed inward.

Peg Lateral

There are a few options available to fix the spaces from a peg lateral.  You can have cosmetic bonding or a veneer.  The biggest factor to consider is your bite.  If your lower teeth are in the way when you close together and chew, the bonding or veneer can break.  If this is the case, you can get an opinion on orthodontics first to align the teeth and leave the perfect amount of space to restore the small laterals