Will an obagi peel get rid of scaly bumps under eyes?

ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel

Without photos it is hard to determine what the best advice would be for your concerns. Dr Obagi's 3 Step Stimulation Peel is a great chemical peel for all skin types. Chemical Peels when done correctly only improve the appearance of the skin. I would set up a consultation with your provider to determine what would be recommend for you. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz

Hello Jckuh,

There are various treatment options for skin irregularities, like the scaly bumps you  mentioned.  This is based on what is causing the problem, your skin color, your skin type (oily versus dry), and how much sun you are exposed to.  In order to get an accurate assessment I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon.  This will help you determine which treatment is right for you.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon