Can my nose be fixed? If so how much would it cost. (photo)

Your nose can be fixed

It's important for you to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon to discuss treatment options. He'll want to know what kind of airway problems you're having as well as any problems with recurrent sinus infections. There are cosmetic problems such as a wide nose, dorsal hump, and droopy short tip that can be corrected.

The benefits of rhinoplasty surgery

Hi,
Thank you for your question and helpful photos.
I believe you are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty surgery to improve your overall appearance. Please seek an in person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon. Many of the PS on this site offer a complimentary consultation.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Goals

Your nose can be improved with a rhinoplasty. An excellent way to get a better sense of the changes that are possible is to have your surgeon perform computer morphing of your images. Although there are limitations, this will help you visualize what small changes will have on the overall balance of your appearance.

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon. When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance. Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

Your nose can definitely can be improved with rhinoplasty. The typical cost is about $9,000. Remember, you want to get it done correctly the first time! Surgeons with more experience will charge more, and it is total worth it. Make sure your surgeon has done hundreds of rhinoplasties and can show you plenty of before and after results. Best of luck to you.

Paul E. Chasan, MD
Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Close Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Can my nose be fixed? If so how much would it cost.

Hello oscar8297,
Thanks for your question.
On the surface of things, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your nose.
That being said, something bothers you about your nose.  Ethnic rhinoplasty is very difficult so it is important that you consult with an expert in Ethnic rhinoplasty in your area.
I have included a link to a video about the cost of rhinoplasty for you to watch.  Rhinoplasty prices will vary greatly from region to region, and from surgeon to surgeon.  There is no good single answer anyone here can give you.  
Also check out my video on recovery from rhinoplasty so that you can prepare yourself better for surgery.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish making the desired changes to the nose ,such as shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the  bridge and refining the nasal tip. For many examples and our current price list, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD