My nose is crooked how much will it cost to get it straight?

Difficult to answer without examining you

The causes of a crooked nose are many and likewise the different treatment options very both in difficulty and cost. There are fees for the surgeon as well as charges for the surgery center, anesthesia, and necessary lab work. Some surgical procedures are covered by insurance plans so there a variable cost for deductible, co-pay, etc. You might want to obtain a few consults and then decide.

Cost of a rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in the operating room, the amount of time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery and all of the post operative follow-up appointments. Choose your rhinoplasty surgeon very wisely because straightening the crooked nose can be a difficult endeavor. For more information and many before-and-after results of crooked nose repair in our practice,  please see the link and the video below

Hello danny713,There is a lot that goes into determining the price for a procedure.  This includes your surgeon, where the surgery is done, whether your insurance is covering a portion of the procedure, what area of town your surgeon practices in, etc.  Without any photos to evaluate you can estimate your out of pocket costs to run between $5,000 on the low side up to $15,000 on the high side.  I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon to learn your options and determine the best treatment option for you.I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon