What is the normal recovery time for a Breast lift/no implants. Lipo with bbl?

I am a nurse, I work long hours 3 days a week and just curious as to how long recovery will be. 36 yo. 5''2.

Recovery times

In general, here are the average recovery times for most patients, unless they have issues in recovery. 1 week.  Back to light duty at 1 week (occupation specific). usually back to light exercising (I tell you what those are) at week 3. Full activity at 2 months.  Please see my website for more information on these procedures, recovery, pricing, etc. 
Hope that helps!
Best wishes,Dr. MoralesABPS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Recovery time

There are the instructions I give all my patients who undergo a mastopexy. ACTIVITIES: You make take gentle walks within a few days. Light activity may be started 7-10 days after surgery. If your work keeps you sedentary, you may return whenever you feel up to it. If your work is strenuous, wait until your work activity does not cause any superficial pain. Do not begin light aerobic exercise for 3 weeks and strenuous exercise for at least 6 weeks. Let your body tell you what it can tolerate. DRIVING: You may drive when driving does not cause pain and when you are no longer taking prescription pain medication. This may be possible in 4-6 days. SUTURES: You may go home in a bra or with only light dressings over the incision lines. Sutures are dissolvable therefore removal is not necessary, although exposed knots are sometimes removed in 2-3 weeks. SHOWERING AND BATHING: Soap and water does not hurt healing incisions. You may shower after 3 days. Leave the adhesive strips or tape in place if they are adherent. If they come loose, snip loose edge. Do not pull these off. WEARING YOUR BRA: A bra may be placed at the time of surgery or a day or two after. The bra acts as a "dressing," holding the breasts in position. If the bra feels too tight or hurts, switch immediately to sports type bra that feels comfortable. You should wear the bra at all times for at least three weeks. You will probably be more comfortable if you do not wear an underwire bra. You should always use support. Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.

Recovery after liposuction is faster than a breast lift since the incisions are so small. Most women are back to full activities by 6 weeks. If you can avoid heavy lifting, you should be able to return to work after one week. If you work with infected wounds, you might want to wait at least 2 to 3 weeks.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Recovery Planning

The recovery from a breast lift is fairly benign.  Most of my patients are comfortable to return to a desk job in 3-5 days after surgery.  However, no heavy lifting or strenuous activity for 4 weeks.  This means no running, weight training, playing sports.   As a nurse, if you are lifting patients, you may need to see if you can be assigned to administrative/desk work until you are cleared to resume activity as tolerated.  For the BBL procedure, I recommend no prolonged sitting for 7-10 days.   Compressive garments will be required for 4-6 weeks. Most of my BBL patients are comfortable to return to a desk job in 7-10 days (due to the sitting restriction). If you are considering both procedures and given your occupation in nursing, I would suggest you take 2 weeks off from work.   You want to give yourself adequate time to heal properly.  However, to give you the best advice, I would need to know more about your daily activities at your job.Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.Best wishes,Dr. Basu
Houston, TX