New research, visible light and infrared rays cause photoaging?

I read to lesser extent than UV rays since there energy is less. visible light infrared rays the IRA component which is 30 percent, causes photo aging. Does that mean depending on temperature outside and time of day etc? lasers use IRA and visible light wavelength and so does LED 415nm and 633nm , so why wouldn't that age you getting omnulix treatments or lasers. seems like a mix message!

Light and Aging

People age from UV exposure and genetics.  There is very little data showing that normal overhead light has a true profound effect.  Best, Dr. Emer.