Where can I get a new drain in Houston, 3 weeks post-op? (photo)

I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I still have my drain about a day ago I noticed I started to drain less and less about 100 ml or less then one day I drained nearly 300 ml. The next night I noticed I was leaking out of my drain opening and I tried to get clots out and only a few baby ones came out nothing major. Now my drain keeps puffing up full of air and no liquid is coming out. My doctor says it's broken but she is in Santo Domingo and I need a new one. But how and where

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Where can I get a new drain in Houston, 3 weeks post-op?

Based on your description, you will benefit from in person evaluation by a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. Your plastic surgeon may have a referral for you; otherwise your primary care physician may be able to refer you to a plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.