My vagina lips are wrinkled and dark - very uncomfortable with it. I'm scared to do anything sexual cause how it looks (Photo)

is it normal for it too look like this ? is there anyway to fix it besides vagina lip surgery ? please answer asap

Normal

This is a normal pigmented appearance of the labia minora. Surgery is required to remove the tissue you are bothered by, but you should know that there is nothing abnormal about your appearance that should cause you distress or issues with self confidence. He video above shows the labiaplasty surgery done the right way. 

Labiaplasty, Dark labia

There is a wide range between woman of what may be considered normal amounts of vaginal skin and color.
Just as the size of numerous body organs vary so does the vaginal skin.
Good reasons to explore revision are discomfort during intercourse or physical activities.
Prior to undergoing a surgical procedure patients should understand that they may be focusing their insecurities on the size or shape of a sexual organ. No one sees the vaginal skin of most woman except themselves.
Most men do not focus on the appearance of the vagina since exposure is usually under dim lighting. If they have issues with this they should be examined not you.
This a very personal decision which a patient should make on their own.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Wrinkled and dark labia

Your labia are well within the range of "normal." Size and color varies from woman to woman. Often, hypertrophic or excess labial skin is darker than the surrounding vaginal skin. If you are bothered by the size or appearance of the labia, this excess/darkened skin can be removed with labiaplasty surgery. See before and after pictures and learn more about this surgery below. 

Vaginal lips

Very normal . There is so much variation with appearance of  labia(s) . Having said that, if you are bothered with it looks like, a consult with a surgeon to discuss a labiaplasty would be helpful to guide you through the process involved to help the appearance of your labia. 

Cheri Ong, MD, FACS

What are these dark and wrinkled lips/tissues?

There is a great deal of normal variation between the appearances of women's vaginas.  I would agree with the other respondents that your labia minora are slightly enlarged and their appearance could be improved by performing a straightforward procedure such as a labiaplasty.

Labiaplasty

If you are unhappy with the aesthetic appearance of your external genitalia, or you feel that it is interfering with your sexual activity, exercise, hygiene, daily life, or self-confidence, you may be a candidate for a labiaplasty. This is an extremely popular procedure in my practice, and patient satisfaction is very high.

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

Is appearance of vaginal lips normal?

From your photos it appears that you are perfectly normal! However, it you don't like the appearance, you could consider a labiaplasty. However, there isn't a good nonsurgical way to get rid of the dark, wrinkled skin. Skin bleachers can lighten, but they don't impact the texture.

You can consult with an experienced labiaplasty surgeon to find out your options. Look for a board-certified plastic surgeon with good before and after photos. 

To find out more about labiaplasty, click on the link below.

All the best.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Anatomy of the vulva

Thank you for your question. There is no absolute "normal" with the female vulva. The labia minora can have a lot of variability from person to person. Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure typically done to reduce the size of the labia minora. This is done for cosmetic appearance, because the tissue gets snagged or pulled during intercourse or exercise or in tight clothing. This is a procedure that is often done to help with self confidence, but by no means to create a "normal" appearance.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Does My Vagina Look Normal?

It is completely normal for body parts on each person to displays unique anatomical variation in appearance, including the reproductive organs. The labia minora can appear in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. All of these characteristics are normal. Your labia may not appear abnormal but you still can pursue labiaplasty if you are not satisfied with the appearance. My advice is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Normal Labia Color Varies

Your labia are normal and color variations are common. To surgically reducing the labia will remove some of the pigmentation typically using the trim technique. ThermiVa will shrink the labia a little but will not change the color.
#ThermiVa
#Labiaplasty
#labiareduction