Under or Above Muscle for Reconstruction following Failed Horndeski Method Lift? (photos)

10 months post explant with "Horndeski" Method Breast Lift, 10 weeks post Revision - and I need a redo for sure. Hideous scars, ZERO upper pole fullness, horrible weirdly pointed shape and elongated nipples. I realize now that I will need a horizontal scar to achieve a round shape, and probably redo my nipples to look round as well. At this point, would I benefit more from under the muscle or over and is there any way I will ever have attractive breasts ever again? Is this repairable?

Breast lift revision and fat grafting

I am sorry that your results are not what you were expecting. It can be better and I offer patients with similar problems fat grafting for upper pole and revision. The kind of lift you had causes less projection and wide breast.Please see the link

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Under or Above Muscle for Reconstruction following Failed Horndeski Method Lift?

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment after breast surgery. YES, there is certainly hope for significant improvement.  In my practice, I would encourage you to have breast implants placed in the sub muscular (dual plane) position. Careful selection of breast implant type/size/profile along with revision of the mastopexy procedure will all play a role when it comes to improving your outcome.   You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

This could be fixed

The dog ears both medially and laterally would need to be excised surgically, an implant could be placed either behind or in front of the muscle, this is a discussion you need to have with a different plastic surgeon(different than your first) regarding your goals, expectations and desires. There are lots of good surgeons in texas, seek consultations with a few of them and they will be able to help you.