How do I make my mouth wider? I do not mean fuller/bigger lips, give me some options here I'm desperate

I won't upload a photo but you know the actress Amy Schumer? My mouth is just the slightest bit smaller than hers. I don't want lip injections I don't care about that, but even before I transitioned (I'm trans), my mouth was what I felt worst about esp. since smaller mouths are more feminine (and whenever i complained about it that was the consolation I got), now after years of testosterone there is still nothing that holds me back like my mouth. I'm very desperate so no measure is too far.

Lip Surgery

Thank you for your question. Fat injections are a long-term and natural solution for achieving wider and fuller lips. Lip lift techniques are also a permanent solution for addressing specific spots of your lips. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon