Mother of 2, 18 & 15! I have gained & lost weight several times since! Any advice? (Photos)

I actually want the vixen look... Need help with reasonable prices, where to go, ect... I really hope people can stir me in the right direction please? I'm willing to travel out of the country even! I've had them! My highest weight was 247, 9months pregnant with my daughter, & my lowest was when I was dieting big time at a 123lbs... Now I'm at 206 & wanna do lipo, BBL, & a tummy tuck? Who can help tell me where to began?

Mommy makeover

First, there are really great PS's in Houston.  No reason to travel.  especially for this type of surgery, I would strongly recommend you stay local.  This is not one of those surgeries you travel for.  
Key idea is weight stabilization, that will ensure a longer lasting result from your surgery.  If you lose more weight, it is more likely that more excess skin and fat can be removed.  Giving you that more "vixen" look (assuming you want a very small waist, fuller bottom).  

Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.

Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr. Morales
ABPS Board Certified
Houston, Tx

Body contouring after weight loss

Thanks for your question and I think the first question would be if you were planning on losing more weight or staying at your current weight?  If you are planning on losing more weight I would recommend having your procedures after you are at your goal weight.  One approach would be weight loss followed by evaluation by a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to review options, including breast enhancement ( such as a breast lift alone or combined with an implant) and body contouring.  This will be the best way I think to get good information regarding choices, outcomes, expectations and risk.

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Body contouring

If you are comfortable at that weight and don't plan to do anymore weight loss then yes you are a candidate for body contouring procedures, including liposuction, tummy tuck, and BBL.  With all the excellent board certified plastic surgeons in Houston you certainly don't need to travel to get this work done.  Get several consultation and you will find the right plastic surgeon for you .

Advice on body contouring

Thanks so much for your questions and pictures. You will be a great candidate for lipo, tummy tuck and possibly even BBL. I would encourage you to get to a weight that you are relatively happy with before spending a large amount of money on cosmetic surgery so that you will be truly happy. There are many plastic surgeons in Houston that can help you. Find one that is board certified, you may even want to see more than one. They will help guide you as to recommendations for surgery and help paint a realistic idea of what your results would be like. Best of luck to you as you embark on your journey to the vixen body.

Body Contouring After Weight Loss

Congrats on your weight loss. One of the most important things to accomplish is stability of your new weight, not a  specific number, but a weight that you can maintain. You may be a candidate for a body lift or tummy tuck depending on your goals.  Houston is home to many experienced plastic surgeons, and you should seeka  few consultations. Feel free to request a  free copy of our book especially for weight loss patients. 

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

I have gained & lost weight several times since! Any advice?

Thank you for the questions and pictures. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Where to start

The first place to begin is with a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon.  She will review your medical history and examine you to help you determine which surgeries would be best to help you achieve your goals.  You have mentioned that you have gained and lost weight.  Is your weight stable or are you currently dieting?  The surgeries that you mention can help bring your body in proportion.  Meeting with the surgeon can give you an opportunity to discuss questions and get answers that are specifically applicable to you and your surgical goals.  Best wishes! 

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover Options

I know that in my office we complete multiple mommy makeover procedures together at one time. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. This may not be the same for all other surgeons, but simply find a local certified surgeon for a consultation as to how they handle the mommy makeover procedures that will achieve your desired results. Best of luck to you.

Dr derby

You are a good candidate for plastic surgery. I would recommend Tummy Tuck and a full lipo as a procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy make-over at 206 pounds

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Is there any chance that you can lose more weight - and find a weight where you can stay?
  • If so, lose weight first.
  • If your BMI (you can calculate on-line from your height and weight) is over 35, surgery is best postponed.
  • If it is under 30, your surgical results are likely to be good.
  • You certainly can benefit from a tummy tuck and flank liposuction.
  • Lower back liposuction will enhance the shape of your buttocks.
  • Fat transfers (BBL) will enlarge the buttocks but results vary.
  • Depending on your health, the liposuction and BBL may be done before the tummy tuck.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS