7 months since last surgery lipo to back fat transfer to butt implants but 1 implant needs to be relocated? It flipped (Photos)

Its been 7 months since i had my butt.implants and had lipo to my back and minibrachioplasty but i still dont like how my back looks will doing a breast lift be able to fix some of my back back fat or no? What kind of surgery can i combine i want to look thinner from my upper body.

Buttock augmentation

I would consider more aggressive liposuction to the mid section and the upper back. However, there is much of your upper back that looks like loose skin.  There are certain looks that cannot be achieved with plastic surgery.  For instance, you cannot achieve a toned upper body with surgery.  Light weight training a few days a week would help you get what you are looking for without the high price tag.  Your buttock looks ok to me.  If you were my patient I would suggest a breast lift  with aggressive liposuction of the flanks to cinch your waist.

Improving results

I would consider a high definition liposuction of your abdomen and lower, mid, and upper back. This will help you achieve the look you are wanting.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Buttock Implant

Based on the pictures posted, multiple issues need revision, Buttock implant, breast implant and liposuction of multiple areas.

In person consultation is needed for full discussion of the sequence of surgeries