Getting a mommy makeover, tummy tuck, BBL, butt augmentation & breast augmentation. I smelt smoke; is that bad?

I was helping the hubby cut the grass and I accidentally smelled the gas and while he was using the weed eater I smelled the smoke is that bad can that cause something to go wrong with my surgery or my results . Since you can't even smell second hand smoke or smoke I thought it would be similar. My surgery is in a few days!!! I do intend to ask my surgen just thought I ask here as well.

Mommy make-over - was smoke and gas exposure bad?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • You should be fine - your exposure was very brief.
  • you are right to also let your own surgeon know.
  • Let your husband know you can't help him with the grass for at least 8 weeks after your surgery!
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Smelling Gas

Your limited exposure to the gas fumes should not affect your #mommymakover #results.  No worries!  That being said, once you get your surgery, please refrain from doing any strenuous work like mowing the lawn for six weeks after surgery.
Contact your #boardcertified plastic surgeon if you have any major concerns.

Exposure to smoke

You were not exposed to the smoke for a very long time and it was outdoors. Please let your surgeon know and avoid any other exposure.