Can I get this mole removed? (Photo)

I have a small mole right in between my eyebrows and I want it removed for cosmetic reasons. It is slightly raised and I wanted to know if it was possible to get it removed and how, and would there be a permanent scar. Thanks in advance.

Removing dark facial moles is easy.

You would look so much better getting the dark mole removed by excision under local with a very tiny scar.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal from glabella

You have several good options including shave excision without sutures, CO2 laser ablation, radiosurgical excision, and simple excision with fine sutures. This appears benign but new moles should usually be sent for biopsy. Chances of scarring should be minimal if proper care is taken.

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Mole Removal

Please see an expert this can be removed with lasers or shave by a dermatologist that is well trained. Best, Dr. Emer.