Do we think moderate / moderate + are my best bet to lessen the gap between my breasts and keep things looking natural? (Photo)

What kind of implant would you recommend to achieve my goals? Full but natural looking breasts, with the gap closed between my breasts as much as possible. Would lower profile increase the width of my breasts? I was pre-menstrual when a lot of these photos were taken and really enjoy the upper pole but not sure if high profile would be OTT. Recommendations on size and profile would be very appreciatively received. Thanking you kindly for your time and consideration!

Do we think moderate / moderate + are my best bet to lessen the gap between my breasts and keep things looking natural?

Breast augmentation may improve your breast projection, although based on the base width of your breasts the operation may not be able to decrease the gap between your breasts.

London Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation results with different profiles of implants

You have very nice starting shape to your breasts and it does not seem that the sternal space between your breasts is naturally very wide. It is difficult to recommend sizing and profile based solely off of the photos provided; so I do recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in office to determine which profile and implant size will best achieve your desired results.

Michael E. Ciaravino, MD

You have excellent breast anatomy and should achieve a very nice result after breast augmentation. Moderate profile plus implants are more natural looking and provide nice projection. Your breast base width and cleavage look very normal to me. I would be concerned that moderate or classic profile will not provide adequate projection.

Implant choices

I believe in "tissue based planning" when choosing implants. That basically means choosing the implant based on what your anatomy allows.  Why measurements of your chest, breasts, and amount of breast tissue are critical. This will ensure a result that will meet your expectations. You just can't slap any implant in, it won't look good if it doesn't fit your frame correctly.  
I recommend choosing an implant volume that fits your frame, natural, professional, and athletic.  A silicone implant is what I would recommend since you are appear athletic.  It will have less visibility in rippling and feel more natural than a saline implant.  
So which profile to pick? I'd have to see you in person to give you a better idea.  Again, I need measurements.  We try on some implant sizers, and you can really get a good idea of what you may get.  I'm thinking a Allergan Inspira implant will look great on you.  A full vs high profile would depend on the volume you like. 

Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.

Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr. Morales
ABPS Board Certified
Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Breast Augmentation

Recommending size of implant for a patient without an examination is not possible. The goal photos do not look like high profile, but rather one of the moderate profile. BTW some surgeons will tell you under the muscle is not a good choice, but we see patients with your anatomy and goal frequently and under the muscle is definitely the preferable way to go and when the implant pocket is properly designed using the dual plane technique with appropriate muscle release, the goal look is exactly what you get. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

What is my best bet to lessen the gap between my breasts and keep things looking natural? = like in Vegas, very low #ba

The gap between the breast is an anatomic finding that depends on the patient's own anatomy. 

If the implants are going to be placed underneath he muscle, there is no way to make the gap either narrower or wider because is the insertion of the muscle to the center bone of the chest (sternum) what determines this gap.

If the implant are going to be placed on top of the muscle, the gap could potentially be modified slightly but not that much. 

John Mesa, MD

Best breast implants for me?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. You have also done a nice job, both in your description and with your goal photographs, communicating your goals here.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “very natural” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.