What is this mark on my right breast? (Photos)

It doesn't hurt (actually my breast still feel somewhat numb) so idk. I had 1 week post op Wednesday, got strips changed &incisions looked at nurse said no signs of infection they look perfect. I got home I noticed I had this dark mark on my right breast. Sort of looks like a burn/really dark bruise, I'm not sure. I ran my finger lightly over it (washed my hands w/ antibac soap ok ppl) anyways its not scabby it's smooth. My PS did score lower part of my breast b/c I had constricted lower pole

Spot on breast

It needs to be evaluated in person, it could be many different things and may just be a bruise. Best to check with you surgeon.

Spot on breast

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures, it is hard to advise without an exam, but a bruise is possible.  Please discuss with your surgeon.  

What is this mark on my right breast?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though it appears most consistent with a bruise, this may be a burn from surgery.  Your surgeon will have the best advice and can provide the best treatment to help this heal as quickly as possible.  Be sure to voice your concerns to your surgeon so that they can follow you along closely. 

Dark spot on lower pole after BA

Thanks for your detailed history and pictures! The spot most likely represents a bruise. Since there is a chance this is a burn from the scoring procedure you should have this evaluated in the next day or two by your surgeon. 

Mark on breast after BBA

Thanks for your question and photo.  Although this may represent bruise, I am concerned that this may be a burn that occurred inside when the lower poles were scored.  I would have your surgeon evaluate this. Best Regards. 

What is this mark on my right breast?

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to say what is causing the dark spot without an in person examination. It can be a bruise however since you did have scoring of the gland it is important to check for a burn under the surface.  Please see our surgeon for an examination and do not rely on a nurse opinion.

BAM...BURN VS BRUSE

I looks more like a burn to me that could have come from either the inside or outside.  If it opens and/or begins to drain, it is a burn and it will be very important that you see your surgeon asap.  It could possibly be a bruise in which case it will gradually resolve.

R. Scott Yarish, MD

What is this mark on my right breast?

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Brown mark on breast after internal scoring

could be just a bruise to compromised skin so its best to see your surgeon (not nurse) to make sure it isn't something serious.  This cannot be diagnosed by pictures....

Curtis Wong, MD

What is this?

Thanks for your question. It looks like some bruising, but the photos are not accurate as compared to physical examination. I suggest you address this area with your plastic surgeon. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD