Looking to lose weight and get a Brazilian Butt Lift. I currently have Lupus and has been off Prednisone since February. (photo)

Is the surgery ideal for me. Can I transform this body .

Buttock Augmentation

First of all, good luck in your weight loss journey! As for the Brazilian buttock lift, it would be best to check with your regular doctor to have clearance before undergoing the surgery.

Edmond Plastic Surgeon

Lupus and body contouring

Thank you for your pictures. If you are medically stable and stay of of your steroid then you could be a candidate for body contouring.  

Looking to lose weight and get a Brazilian Butt Lift. I currently have Lupus and have been off Prednisone since February.

I think that weight loss followed by a Brazilian buttlift is reasonable if you can obtain medical clearance for the SLE.