How long should I wait between surgeries?

I had a Facelift and Necklift almost 5 months ago. I still have mild tightness and soreness behind the ears. Is it to soon for me to have more cosmetic surgery in a few weeks? I was considering a Forehead Contour by shaving, With a scalp advance. Also a lip lift and chin contour.

How Long to Wait Between Surgeries

Unless there is some problem not described you have waited long enough to have additional cosmetic surgery.  You actually could have done all of these procedures at the same time.

Waiting between surgeries

It seems that 5 monthts is more than adequate to wait for another surgery on the forehead and the hairline

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is it too soon to have a forehead reduction?

Thank you for your question!  Being five months out from your prior surgery should not be an issue if you wanted to do a forehead reduction surgery.  You likely still have some small residual swelling from the face and neck lift, so this may wanted to be assessed prior to any surgery on the lip or chin but this shouldn't affect the upper face.  I hope this helps!

Natalie Attenello, MD