How long does it take to get punch excision or subcision done after the consultation?

From consult to procedure

In our office every patient meets with our Patient Care Coordinator directly following their consultation with me.  At this time the patient is given the opportunity to schedule for the first available appointment that works with their schedule. Depending on the amount of time needed by your Plastic Surgeon and his or her availability, it could take a few weeks to find an available time that you agree on. In addition, if you are taking blood thinning medications, your surgeon may want you to hold those prior to a procedure.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This will vary from individual practice. I suggest discussing this with your physician. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne Scar Treatments and Ematrix RF

This all depends on scheduling. Some patients will prep the skin prior to treatment for two weeks. I would combine these treatments with Ematrix RF. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS