Can my long front teeth filed down or trim to make them short? And half close the gap? (photo)

I want my upper and lower front teeth short and half close the gap.

Closing the gap

Your gap can be closed as much as you want!  Make an appointment with an orthodontist to evaluate your smile and discuss your concerns.  After your braces are taken off, you may realize your front teeth are the perfect length!

Gaps of your teeth

Your gaps can be closed as much as you like. Typically if you still want a small gap between your front teeth, it can be done! I would wait till after orthodontic treatment before you decide to shorten the length of your teeth.Your final results will look excellent.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist