How long after getting a BBL should I wait before I am able to get an intermuscular shot in my glutes?

I am two months post op from my BBL, is it safe to resume administering an injection intermuscularly in my upper glute for hormone therapy ? Will this affect the results of my bbl or my healing ?

Intermuscular shot post BBL

Thanks for your question.  I would advise avoiding any injection to the buttocks after BBL for at least a few months.  I would follow up with your surgeon to see what he/she recommends about when it would be safe to do injections.  In the interim, an intramuscular shot can also be done in the thigh or into the deltoid as well.   I hope this helps.