Is it possible to get liposuction in the lower arm without getting saggy skin? (photos)

When I stretch my arms they look like they're sagging. I don't want any scars of possible. What's the best recommendation to shrink my arms.

Is it possible to get liposuction in the lower arm without getting saggy skin?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Lipo candidate

It appears that you would likely be a good candidate for lipo only.  you look young with good skin.  that is good for skin retraction after lipo.
Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. Morales ABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- Arms

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. If you have excess skin this can be improved with ThermiRF or other devices that tighten skin to avoid scarring or skin removal. Best, Dr. Emer

Is it possible to get liposuction in the lower arm

Thank you for your question. Pictures suggest you have good skin. Any laser liposuction can produce good results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

I would suggest Smartlipo but you would have a few small scars with this procedure. With liposuction a small opening has to be made for the cannula that sucks the fat out.