Lip fillers: I already have some what big lips but want to add more volume and a better profile? (photo)

I don't want to go to far to get them done somewhere near where I live Houston tx.

Improving lip profile with fillers

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos.  I do think lip fillers would help achieve your goals.  In addition, I would consider a small surgical procedure to gently evert the upper lip as this may be a more permanent approach to help you achieve your goals.  I would recommend that you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who is an experience injector and can discuss some surgical options for you.

Improving lip profile with fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lip fillers: I already have some what big lips but want to add more volume and a better profile?

Hello Erika1996,

Lip fillers can do a great job of adding volume and improving your profile.  There are various options for fillers but the best options, in my opinion, are the hyaluronic acid or HA based fillers.  My preferred filler for lip augmentation is Juvederm Ultra XC as it does a nice job pulling in more water and filling out the lip with less product.  

I'd recommend you consult with a core aesthetic physician injector (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist) who performs his or her own injections. 

I hope this helps and good luck.  

Hello Erika1996,

I hope this helps and good luck.  

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Lip Fillers: I already have some big lips but want to add more volume and a better profile?

Lip fillers like Restylane or Juvederm (both hyaluronic acid) can provide a nice temporary increase in lip size and can also be used to temporarily modify lip shape.  For patients who want a longer term change, the Perma Facial Implant is excellent for providing a permanent increase in lip size  (different size implants are available to achieve the desired appearance).

I would recommend that you consult with board-certified plastic surgeons who are experienced at performing lip augmentations, and who will be able to discuss the different options available to help you achieve your goal.

I want to add volume and a better profile to my lips.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I think you would be an excellent candidate for a dermal filler lip augmentation and would favor use of a thicker hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm Ultra Plus.  This will give you the added volume and structure indicated in your "goal" pictures.  Hope this helps.

Adding more volume to Lips

Thank you for your question

You can definitely consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the details of lip augmentation. Fillers such as Juvederm, Belotero, Revanesse, Emervel, and Perlane are all great options of hyaluronic acid fillers you can choose from. Best of luck !!

Adding more volume to Lips

Thank you for your question

Improving lip profile with fillers

Thank you for your question and sharing your photographs. In my office I like to use dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane Silk for lip augmentation. These are hyaluronic acid fillers that can easily be dissolved with an enzyme known as hyaluronidase if you are unhappy with the results. I recommend having a consultation with an experienced and talented injector to determine the best treatment plan for you. Best of Luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Improving lip profile with fillers

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Lip fillers

You are a great candidate for lip fillers. With the right injector, you can accomplish both of your concerns, including better profile and volume. I would especially focus on augmenting your upper lip first, and then determining the ratio and balance vs lower lip. Juvederm or Restylane based products are both excellent choices, so the most important part is finding an experienced injector who will produce natural results. 

Andrei Metelitsa, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip fillers

Andrei Metelitsa, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologic Surgeon

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Volbella, Restylane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

You would get a nice improvement with lip fillers. These fillers, (Volbella, Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical lip. Implants or fat are alternatives. Technique will be important here, so you'll want to see someone meticulous. Don't let distance dissuade you, I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer