How much of a lift can I get with a boob lift with an implant? (Photo)

First photo is how muc boob naturally sit Second in raising my arm that's how much higher I would like them

Define your goals

A breast implant will not lift your breasts to that position.  Even a breast lift will not put your breast in that position.  A breast lift is not appropriate based on the current excellent shape and position of your breasts.  The amount of scarring involved in a lift would be inappropriate.  An implant would be okay if you had a primary desire to have larger breasts.

Breast Lift Techniques with Breast Implants

Properly performed breast lift or mastopexy will help lift the areola and tighten the breast. This can be predictably performed with a breast implant if proper lower pole support if achieved which can deliver long lasting results. The lower pole should be supported on the deeper breast tissue rather than skin only. 

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

How much of a lift can I get with a boob lift with an implant?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You demonstrate your  goals nicely.   Based on the photographs, you will benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery, which is a much more complex operation compared to breast augmentation surgery done alone. 

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. In our practice, this is best done with the help of goal photographs and computer imaging. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Breast lift with an implant

I think you are a great candidate for a breast lift with an implant, but before the exact procedure can be described as there are several types of lifts, I would need to examine you. Just looking at the photos, I would think you could have a moderate sized implant to augment the size of the breast and a periareolar mastopexy.  This is the type of lift that goes around the edge of the areola to raise the areola up to about 4 cm. However, if you have a longer distance between the bottom of the breast and the edge of your areola, you may be better off with a different type of lift like a J lift or vertical and maybe even a small inverted T lift. Each of these procedures has advantages and limitations so I would suggest seeking a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon that performs these procedures routinely.

W. John Bull, MD