What kind of facial surgery gets rid of wrinkles on the nose bridge and surrounding area. (photo)

Will a facelift take care of these type of wrinkles?

What kind of facial surgery gets rid of wrinkles on the nose bridge and surrounding area.

Hello Springrolll,
The crease you are seeing on your nasal bridge is the result of the activity of a muscle (called the procerus).  So any treatment you undergo would need to be augmented by the use of a neuromodulator like Botox or Dysport to help prevent it from becoming so prominent again.   
As far as treatments for what you see, a facelift will not improve that area.  A brow lift may be of some benefit to help take the slack out of that area, but an in person evaluation would be needed to determine that.  Because the line you see is essentially an etched on scar from years of that muscle working, frequently a resurfacing procedure such as dermabrasion, chemical peel, or lasers can help.  Fillers may be of benefit but you need to be very careful in that area because of some blood vessels that run nearby.  
I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon to help determine what would be the best treatment for you.
I hope this helps and good luck.  

The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal wrinkles

although a facelift will not eliminate the "nasal wrinkles/creases" there are treatments that can improve them. A brow lift may improve the area as can fillers and neurotoxins. Please seek a consultation to get your concerns and questions answered

Thank you for your question.  A face lift will not remove wrinkles and will not have any effect on the frown lines and wrinkles around the eyes.Botox injections for the preferred method to treat these wrinkles.

Brow lift

A conventional brow lift that lifts up your forehead skin via an incision inside your hairline will improve this.  You can try some Botox injections in the area and fillers as well for a less invasive solution.  Best wishes, Dr. T.

Frowning lines options

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. Frowning lines are the result of 2 muscles bringing tissues towards the middle of your eyebrows. (procerus and corrugator). Botox is a non invasive way to control the symptoms but you have to do it every 3-4 months.Endoscopic surgical removal or through your eyelids, may allow to remove the muscles in a definitive way.
Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Hi, from the photos your have wrinkles in the Glabella and nasal root areas.  Botox will soften the corresponding muscles that cause the unwanted lines and wrinkles. Neither would be affected or improved with a facelift.
Hope this helps

Which Facelift?

Thanks so much for the picture as it helps to clarify exactly the question that you were asking. You have two wrinkles present on the forehead, one is vertical and one is horizontal. These are wrinkles for animation and as the brow moves the wrinkles are created. Botox works very well to reduce the animation and movement as you were talking. Beyond that there is a crease there which could be improved with a filler. Both these techniques for work very well but are short-lived. The best surgery is a brow lift with a myectomy of the Pro Sirus and corrugator muscles. During an endoscopic brow lift you can make three small incisions within the airline and go underneath to visualize the small muscles. With the scope and a small spatula these muscles can be disrupted and weakened. I find this to be the most satisfying strategy and you can lift the brow at the same time.
Many thanks for your question and I wish you the best of luck.Henry Mentz

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Facel ift - will it get rid of wrinkles around the nose -

Thank you for asking about your face lift.
  • Here's the good news -
  • Botox injections done in the office will take care of the wrinkiles.
  • They are caused by over-active facial muscles.
  • A face lift will not affect these lines at all - 
  • Botox needs to be done every 3 -4  months on average
  • If you are treated every 3 months for 2 years, you usually thereafter need less Botox, less often.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Treatment for peri nasal wrinkles.

While the treatment options include:  Botox only, Botox with fillers, Resection of the muscles causing the wrinkling and use of those muscles as a filler, brow lifting and fat grafting,  I would recommend doing the simplest, least invasive option 1st to see how much this improves what bothers you.  This would be Botox, to paralysis the muscles which cause the skin to crease and fillers to pump up the depressions in the skin.  If this works well, this can be maintained.  If this does not correct the problem, you may consider moving to more invasive options.  Discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon.

What precedure is best for wrinkles around the bridge of nose

Thank you for your question.It appears you will benefit from a brow lift. A brow lift can smooth the skin surface at the area in question and the muscles causing the wrinkle on your nose and between your eyebrows can be cut to prevent future animation (like Botox). I recommend you visit a Board Certified Plastic surgeon to examine you in person and see if this is a viable option for you. I hope this helps.Best wishes and kind regards,Gary Horndeski M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon