IPL - diffuse redness and transient hyperpigmentation. (photo)

hi. I am skin type 3, Italian descent. my skin has pink hue to it. which I believe is called diffuse redness. you cant see any visible blood vessels. i've seen pictures online where u can see the broken vessels. I don't have that. what's the difference? is treating with 15ms/34 joules max g . short enough pulse for small invisible ones full face? second, Is transient temporary hyperpigmentation everywhere normal for my skin type after full face treatments ?

IPL for redness

Thank you for your question mikemills. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It also works for generalized redness and broken capillaries. A series of treatments is required. For my patients I recommend an initial series of 6 monthly treatments followed by one maintenance treatment every 3 months thereafter.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

IPL for redness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Resolving Redness

You would need a formal consultation to determine what would work best for you. Some redness and irritation can occur after IPL treatment. I suggest seeing an expert in lasers. This can be improved with a combination of lasers and PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer. Best, Dr. Emer.

Resolving Redness