IPL - diffuse redness and transient hyperpigmentation. (photo)

hi. I am skin type 3, Italian descent. my skin has pink hue to it. which I believe is called diffuse redness. you cant see any visible blood vessels. i've seen pictures online where u can see the broken vessels. I don't have that. what's the difference? is treating with 15ms/34 joules max g . short enough pulse for small invisible ones full face? second, Is transient temporary hyperpigmentation everywhere normal for my skin type after full face treatments ?

Resolving Redness

You would need a formal consultation to determine what would work best for you. Some redness and irritation can occur after IPL treatment. I suggest seeing an expert in lasers. This can be improved with a combination of lasers and PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer. Best, Dr. Emer.