Will Invisalign work to correct my overcrowding teeth? (Photo)

I have consulted with 4 dentists/orthodontists to correct my overcrowded teeth. I currently have clear braces on my upper teeth (7 weeks in), but looking to switch to Invisalign. 2 orthodontists told me that I'm not a good candidate for Invisalign due to the severity of overcrowding. The other 2 (1 orthodontist and 1 general/cosmetic dentist, however, she's a top 1% Invisalign Elite Provider) told me that Invisalign can correct my teeth. With such divided expert opinion, I'm really confused!

Yes you may be treated with Invisalign.

Please take a look at some of the photos I posted, and you will see a patient who was as crowded or more crowded than you are. I successfully treated this patient with Invisalign in 14 months. So, my answer is, "yes" you are a candidate, and you can get excellent results if you seek the treatment of an experienced dentist or orthodontist who has treated many cases over the years with Invisalign.  Again, please look at the photographs that I have posted, and I think you will see that this is possible. If you switch, I think you will really enjoy the benefits that Invisalign has to offer over conventional Orthodontics. You will, however, need to follow all instructions and wear your aligners as directed by your dentist or orthodontist.
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area.