Is invisalign the best option for overlapping teeth? (photos)

Im a 23 year old female I wanted to get invisalign but I want to know if its really the best option. I consider veneers but im afraid of sanding my teeth.

The Best Option

Great Photos! Thank You.

Veneers are not an option, based on the current position of your teeth. 

Braces or Invisalign are options for you. It looks like you don't have any space on the lowers,

and have extra space on the uppers. That will be addressed during your orthodontic treatment.

See an orthodontist for an evaluation and he or she can give you the best options for you.

Veneers may be an option after the orthodontic treatment, should you have any spaces still present.

La Jolla Dentist

Invisalign?

You are not a good veneer case. I suggest having a consultation with an orthodontist and asking what type off orthodontics is best for your case. Invisalign may be an option but conventional braces will definately allow you to have a perfect smile. 

Invisalign Treatment

After seeing your images I would say you should visit orthodontist for consultation because in your case veneers doesn't work instead of that invisalign braces is the better option. 

Good Luck!

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist